Data Protection and Confidentiality Statement
All the activities of controller MITROWIN d.o.o, VAT ID (OIB) HR27458869506, Bilogorska 12, Zagreb on the Internet are in accordance with the Act on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (OG NN 42/2018) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (GDPR).
This Confidentiality Statement refers to the confidentiality and personal data protection given to us by your consent, voluntarily, and which are collected and stored in the Seller’s databases.
The Seller may amend this Confidentiality Statement at any time by publishing the amended text on www.hipokras.com. The amendment to the Data Confidentiality Statement shall come into force immediately following its publication on www.hipokras.com.
Personal data may be collected as follows:
In general, you may visit our website without disclosing your personal data. We do not collect your personal data (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website, unless you give us your consent, voluntarily after the registration when you send us your data through one of the available forms for a certain purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, newsletter registration form) and thereby give us your consent to collect, process, use and transfer your personal data for the aforementioned purposes. All personal data is used only for the purposes they are collected for and for which your consent was given. Persons of and over the age of 16 may give their consent, while the consent for persons under 16 may be given by a parent or guardian. All data are erased after the termination of the purpose for which they are collected, i.e. after the expiry of the contractual relationship, at the latest upon expiry of all legal obligations regarding the storage of personal data.
- When you participate in our sweepstakes, promotions, for the purposes of addressing printed advertising materials;
- If you report a problem regarding our website;
- If you deliver your personal data as part of a poll;
- When purchasing items through the web shop without registration (shopping as a “guest”);
- When ordering items by e-mail or telephone;
- When you visit our website, we may collect data on traffic, location and other communication data.
Only adults and persons with full legal capacity can be Consumers. Contracts may be entered into on behalf of minors or persons without full legal capacity only by their legal guardians, and persons with partial legal capacity may enter into the contract only with the approval of their legal guardian. The Seller shall not be liable for any actions contrary to this provision.
We collect the following personal data:
- If you are only viewing our website, we only collect cookies;
- If you are ordering though our web shop without registering, or by e-mail or telephone, then we collect the following personal data: name and surname, address, city, e-mail, telephone, and we store them from the date of purchase until revocation by the user, and only in order to fulfil our contractual obligations (e.g. product delivery, claim procedure, etc.) and to contact you as part of our customer support service;
- If you register and make a profile on the web shop, then we collect the following personal data: name and surname, address, city, e-mail, telephone, and we store them from the date of purchase until revocation by the user. In addition to providing you with a better customer service, you also have the possibility to participate in our loyalty programme where you receive different promotions, discounts, etc.
By accepting the option “I accept the conditions of use” during registration, the Consumer gives his/her consent, and personal approval for the collection, use, processing and transfer of their personal data necessary to use the website, including (but not limited to):
- The consent that the Seller may, pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, collect the given personal data for the purpose of its records and statistics, for the purpose of creating a consumer data base, notifying about products and services, for the purposes of giving notices on delivery, for the purposes of sending promotional materials, improving customer relations and improving services;
- The need to better examine and understand individual needs and requirements of users as well as develop the possibility of a better provision of all Seller’s services, the result of which is the increase of user satisfaction;
- The consent given so that the Seller may address the user in writing, by telephone, text message and/or e-email, and deliver materials on their home address to inform him/her on the promotions and novelties in the offer;
- Giving data to third parties necessary to provide services;
- Your personal data is protected pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and we shall not make them available to third legal or natural person in any way. Necessary personal data are available only to the employees who require such data to perform their work activities. All our employees and business partners shall comply with the privacy protection principles;
- The aforementioned excludes examination by the authorities in the Republic of Croatia, for the purposes of investigations based on a valid court order, for the purpose of providing the service, protecting the users’ and Seller’s interests and preventing possible abuse.
- Personal data may be shared with:
CorvusPay – for the purposes of online authorisation of credit and debit card, we use the service CorvusPay, and their system fully prevents access to data by unauthorised persons during the purchase procedure, so the card number used to make the payment is visible only to the card company and the card owner. If during the payment process you chose to pay with a card, we will ask for your approval to deliver your name, surname, address, card number, card expiry date and control number to the card company, and will take the steps necessary to ensure that they treat your personal data with due care and in accordance with the law. See under Payment Security Statement.
Google Analytics – tool for the collection of anonymous data on our website users, which collects data on how often users visit our website, which sites are visited, when they are visited, for how long and from which country, etc., by using cookies and IP addresses, for the following purposes:
- To improve the user experience;
- To track the success of marketing campaigns;
- To analyse behaviour patterns.
Delivery companies – We hire third-party authorised transport companies for the transport and delivery of purchased goods.
Hosting services - IT company that uses servers verified by certified experts: IT company – ICT infrastruktura.
Personal Data Storage Time
The Seller will store personal data for as long as necessary for the aforementioned purposes. Upon expiry of such term, personal data will be destroyed, erased or anonymised in a manner that ensures the safety of such personal data.
When giving their personal information, Customers guarantee that the data is complete, true, correct and updated.
The user, data subject, has the following rights regarding his/her personal data:
: receive a confirmation whether personal data concerning the consumer are being processed
The user has the possibility to access and change personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In this e-mail, the Consumer must indicate his/her name and surname, for companies, the correct company name, name and surname of the person authorised to represent the company, PIN, address and e-mail address, and which data he/she wishes to update.
Right to restriction of processing: in certain situations.
: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is carried out by automated means or is based on consent or on a contract.
Right to object: to the processing of personal data.
Right to object to automated individual decision-making (profiling)
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her, unless such decision is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller; is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests or is based on the data subject's explicit consent.
You have the right to report to the supervisory authority the Personal Data Protection Agency. Data on how to protect your rights before the supervisory authority are available here.
For all questions and requests, also regarding personal data protection, you can contact us with the contact form to our e-mail address.
The Seller will not be liable for unintentional errors or errors caused by force majeure or other objective circumstances, which may cause an unintentional infringement of the guaranteed protection of the Consumer’s, data subject personal data, but the Seller guarantees that such error will be remedied, as soon as possible, if such remedy is possible.
The Seller shall ensure that the Consumer’s personal data are safely stored (which includes reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection in order to prevent unauthorised use, access, disclosure, copying or modification of personal data), which only Seller’s authorised personnel may access.
The Seller cannot guarantee that the data on the Internet site will be free of errors. If there are any errors, please report it to us, in order for us to remove it as soon as possible. Also, if the Seller finds such reported error as correct, in good faith, the Seller may erase or change such error.
The Seller takes data protection very seriously and will take all maximum safety measures in order to prevent abuse of your personal data or access to unauthorised persons. Unfortunately, data transfers through the Internet or through any wireless network cannot be 100% safe. As a result of that, even though the Seller carries out commercially reasonable protective and safety measures for data, the Seller cannot guarantee the protection of any information transferred to or from www.hipokras.com and is not liable for the actions of third parties receiving such information.
By disabling cookies, the user decides whether to allow the download of cookies on their computer. Cookies settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser used by the user to browse www.hipokras.com. If the user disables cookies, there is a possibility that he/she could not use some of the functionalities provided by www.hipokras.com.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognise users when they visit the website again, and save your settings and the website settings. Cookies may save a wide range of information. This information may be stored only if the user allows it – websites cannot have access to information that the user hasn’t given them and cannot access other files on the user’s computer. Please note that the persons behind such information are not being identified and their personal data is not being collected.
2. How can I disable cookies?
By disabling cookies, you decide whether you will allow the cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookies settings can be controlled and configured on your Internet browser. For further information on cookies settings, chose the web browser you use: Chrome - Firefox - Internet Explorer - Opera - Safari.
When cookies are disabled, you can still browse our website, but this blocking may prevent you from fully using some of our website’s functions.
3. What is a persistent cookie?
A persistent cookie is a cookie stored on the computer and stays on it after the Internet browser is closed. These cookies allow websites to store data in order to facilitate your use, such as registration information (name and password) so you do not have to register every time you visit a website.
Persistent cookies will be stored on the computer for days, months or years.
4. What is a session cookie?
Session cookies are erased from the computer when the Internet browser is closed. Session cookies allow websites to store temporary data such as the shopping cart contents.
5. What is a local cookie or first party cookie?
First party cookies come from the web location from which the user is browsing, and they can be persistent or session cookies. They allow the storage of information that will be used again during the next visit to that web location.
6. What is a third-party cookie?
Third-party cookies derive from other, partner web-locations which found on the web-location which the user is viewing, such as advertisements. Such cookies allow the collection of user data for marketing and analytical purposes.
Yes, with the main goal of providing a better user experience on our website.
8. What kind of cookies does www.hipokras.com use and why?
Session cookies – cookies are erased from the computer when the Internet browser is closed. Persistent cookies – cookies stored on the computer, remaining there after the Internet browser is closed, or you can erase them manually.
9. Are there third-party cookies on the website?
There are a few external services that store limited cookies for the user. Such cookies are not placed by this website, but are used for the normal functioning of certain functions, which facilitate user access to content. We are currently using:
a) Social media
E.g. articles sharing on social media sets up user cookies.
b) Visits per page
www.hipokras.com uses several services to measure the number of visits. These are: Google Analytics. If you wish to prevent such services to save cookies, you can disable each service on the following links: Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additional information to disable cookies
You can find instructions on how to disable stored cookies on:
Additional information on cookies are available on the following links:
Complaints and Disputes
These Terms and Conditions are made pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act and other regulations of the Republic of Croatia. Consumers may send complaints to the Seller’s addresses in writing, by post or e-mail as indicated in the Seller’s list.
The Seller will confirm the receipt of the complaint without delay, and will notify the consumer on the time of its processing and will inform him/her in a timely manner on the course of the procedure and will respond to it within 15 days from the date of receipt thereof at the latest.
The Seller and the Consumer will pursue all effort to resolve their disputes amicably, and if that is not possible, the Consumer may file a report to the Court of Honour of the Croatian Chamber of Economy or file a motion for mediation to the authorised Mediation Cen